of the Year
Caregiver of the Year Award
- Must be employed in the health care field as a home health aide, facility caregiver, hospital personal care assistant or other level of health aide worker or a private family/personal caregiver
- If a professional caregiver, must have worked in the field since January 1, 2019 to date.
- Must have an exemplary history of attendance and reliability.
- Must have a desire to make health care their profession of choice.
Caregiver of the year will receive the following:
- Award presentation at the 2019 Fedora Ball on Friday, August 23, 2019 at The Hollywood Casino
- Cash prize award of $1000
- Other prizes and gifts